Current requirements to apply for Greece Golden Visa are as per below:
- Invest 250,000 EUR in real estate;
- or make a capital contribution of 400,000 EUR in either Greek government bonds, or bonds or shares in either real estate investment companies in Greece or in venture funds and private equity that are headquartered in Greece;
- or sign a ten-year lease agreement for hotel accommodation or a furnished tourist residence, provided that the minimum cost of the lease is 250,000 EUR;
- or invest in a plot of land, provided that the cumulative value of the land purchase and the contract with the construction company is 250,000 EUR;
- open a bank account in Greece;
Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis has announced that real estate investment will double from 250,000 EUR to 500,000 EUR during the Thessaloniki International Fair. Although there are various reasons for such an increase, the date of such an increase has not yet been clarified.
To receive more information on Greece Residence by Investment program, please submit a contact form on www.4nadvisors.com , send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or text WhatsApp on 00356 7959 7003.